Today is my last NaBloPoMo required posting. Yes, I know, yesterday was officially the end of September, but I started a day late, so here we are.
I’ll admit it was a good way to get back in touch with this, my blog. We had started to become a bit distant. We were only seeing each other maybe 3 times a month. So to multiply that by 10 was definitely challenging. But, as I have proven to myself in the past, I can pretty much do anything for only one month. In fact, NaNoWriMo is coming up in a month . . . I’m considering it again.
So, here is a brief summary of my NaBloPoMo efforts:
- No. of days in September: 30
- No. of blog postings: 30 (though there was one day that I missed due to a power and then cable outage, but I ended up doing two posts the following day
- Posts where I actually wrote about something: 15
- Posts where I complain or make excuses about NaBloPoMo: 3
- Posts where I complain (non-NaBloPoMo): 3
- Posts where I resorted to haiku: 5
- Posts where I resorted to haikus where I complained or made excuses about NaBloPoMo: 4
- Posts where I filled space with a YouTube video: 2
- Posts that were mostly pictures: 2
So, taking a cue from Amurin (as I so often do), I think I’ll throw a poll in here to get your feedback on how I should forward from here.