A few days ago, I was resigned and ready for Nomie’s death. But, with every small improvement, I start grasping again at “it’s going to be OK, it’s going to be OK”. The vet called me today with the results of her bloodwork. The results? Not good. Her kidneys are shot, and she has a raging infection. I’m guessing kidney infection.

We’re going to try some antibiotics with her and see if there is any improvement. Otherwise, we’re back to The Decision.

I hate this. I really and truly hate this.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s